"I Catch Sound Waves"

Free entry to museum kunst palast 30.09 from 6pm.

Ei Wada Braun Tube Jazz Band


It's the opening of the show of the shortlisted artists of Nam June Paik Award 2010 tonight, 30th October, the winners will then be announced. Many of the artists will be present tonight including Ei Wada who touches tv monitors and makes music. When I asked him how he was doing this, he said " I catch sound waves" as if it were the most normal thing ever.
He then asked me to touch a screen, he then tapped my hand and sounds came out!!!
I'm now off to read the brochure and hopefully I can figure this out ...


Do go along tonight. Ei Wada will be playing his Braun Tube Brass Band only this evening.
The exhibition is of course on much longer. Performances of this extraordinary piece will happen at 6.30 and 7.45pm every Thursday evening and 4 and 5pm on Sundays.