RhineBuzz in the Rheinische Post



A little while ago I had a call from Sonja Schmitz at the Rheinische Post.
"We've had you and RhineBuzz in the newspaper quite a bit recently - the Opera Scouts project, International Children's Jury at KiKiFe, etc, but what is RhineBuzz, who is Caroline West?
Can we do an interview?"
And so I called Marina Schuster at museum kunst palast and asked if we could do the interview there. She was of course delighted to agree!
There Sonja Schmitz and I spoke for a good hour. The piece has come out today and WoW! What can I say? The phone and email lines are very busy! Hits on the site are way up and all this is GREAT news for you the RhineBuzz community. We already have a wonderful new partner, another very prestigious house in Düsseldorf!
All this means we will be able to offer you an even more varied programme with great treats and specials.


Things are more than crazy currently, we are working on some great long term projects, and so my only dilemma is I just need to figure out where I will find the time to work on this all this wonderful stuff  ... but believe me, I will find the time, of course I will!
Thank you so very much Sonja Schmitz, it was a wonderful to meet you!